Homeschooling has proven to be one of the most popular systems of secondary and high school education in the UK and USA, and in more recent years it has become a popular form of education across the world.
Homeschooling appears to be the education system of the future. With the support of professional branch teachers and educational advisors, students are helped to channel their energy, creativity and imagination into different fields and to become lifelong learners.
In addition, our students have the advantage of earning diplomas which are valid in the UK, the USA and many other European countries. You may find the list of countries that apply homeschool programme here.
- The International United Schools Homeschooling Diploma will be awarded at the end of grade 8 and grade 12.
- Our homeschooling students have the advantage of being able to apply for admission to high schools or to universities in the UK, USA and many other European countries without having to sit an exam following the completion of secondary or high school education.
- The flexible approach of this system means that it is easy to apply and complete, and the achievement tests performed throughout the year provide regular feedback on student progress.
- The United Schools endorse the homeschooling curriculum and all its materials.
- This programme provides the teachers with the opportunity to improve themselves through regular in-service trainings.
- Students have the opportunity to use their knowledge through regular involvement in projects.
- Students have the chance to practise their use of English.
- Schools which are members of the United Schools Homeschooling Programme deliver consistently high standards of education.
How to apply?
Please apply to the United Schools Homeschooling Programme at http://ushomeschool.org. You will be contacted within 3 days and provided with further details.
Approved schools will become Homeschooling Test Centres and gain the right to implement this programme with their students. The application process begins with the planning of a contact meeting followed by a school visit by Head Office.
Any in-service training requested by your side will be evaluated and planned by your designated consultant. Branch teachers and education coaches required by the system will also be assigned by your consultant.
The educational process will be planned and carried out by the registration office, counselling service and the education department.
Student And Parent Contact Meeting:
The students and the parents will be invited to the school to participate in an introductory meeting and will be given detailed information about the United Schools Homeschooling Programme and its benefits.
Mid-Term And Final Exam:
The mid-term exams will be scheduled as often as suggested by the school team. As for the final exam, it will be carried out by the Head Office authorities, under the control of your consultant. The in2school diplomas for all participants will be prepared and delivered to the school following completion of the examination process.
Universities that welcome homeschoolers
United Schools Homeschooling graduates are accepted at many esteemed colleges and universities. You may find the list of universities that accept homeschoolers here.
United School Homeschooling students are required to sit an examination at the end of the programme. After successful completion of the programme, students receive a diploma accredited by the in2schools, which qualifies them to apply to universities in the UK, the USA and many other European countries without being required to sit an examination.
Certificates and diplomas
Prior to the completion of each grade, students receive a certificate demonstrating their level and the grade they have completed. At the end of a four-year programme they receive a diploma which they are required to present when applying to a high school or university.